Monday, January 19, 2009

Best Bed Bonanza

The never-ending search for a bed continues... My mattress has been on the floor for longer than I care to admit. And my bedroom is just not stylish enough to pull that off.

First I got the Tate Bed, but returned it. Too big for my nyc bedroom. For the record, I liked the bed. Then this, a cheaper and simpler option from Garnet Hill (but in "milk white" - no photo available). Returned it as well, because for some reason Garnet Hill's version of a queen bed is a lot larger than my mattress's version of a queen bed -- and there was a huge gap at the foot of the bed, dangerous for pillows and puppy dogs:

Now I might check this out... it goes on sale at Macy's this Wednesday:

Of course... there's always the old Ikea standby... the malmThen again, I could go a totally different route, with something like this from Anthropologie:

1 comment:

  1. Oh decisions! I think you are good with going with an Ikea version of that lovely wrought iron!

    ReplyDelete