Monday, January 19, 2009

Too Much TV

So the list of shows set to DVR at this point is getting out of hand. Now that everything's starting up again, I'm realizing I'm gonna have to make some cuts. Here's what I'm looking at right now (not even including news).

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS.
Best show on tv right now. Yes it's true, believe it. Ok I haven't seen Mad Men, but still. Kyle Chandler is dreamy.

HOUSE.
I love Hugh Laurie.

TRUE BLOOD.
As a general rule anything on HBO is a safe bet.

BIG LOVE.
see above.

ENTOURAGE.
Exception to the above rule.

THE SOUP.
Makes me laugh out loud. 

THE CLOSER.
Kyra Sedgewick.

THE DAILY SHOW.
Still funny.

MEDIUM.
I like supernatural shows, I realize.

GHOST WHISPERER.
Terrible. But see above.

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.
Don't always watch, but that Neil Patrick Harris is a riot.

LOST.
I'm over it... but it still DVR's. I'll give this season a chance though. I just have no faith the insane plot will every be resolved and then it will be kinda like blue balls.

GREY'S ANATOMY.
Jumped the shark I think.

ER.
Old standby... take it or leave it. But if I'm bored it's there in the DVR.

PRIVATE PRACTICE.
Eh... it records for rainy days.

NIP/TUCK.
Out of control. Don't watch this show.

LIPSTICK JUNGLE.
Entertaining... like a new version of sex and the city without annoying Carrie. Plus, my hair cutter is head stylist (or something like that) for the show.

DOG WHISPERER.
True, almost every episode is the same... but sometimes I put it on for Leo to watch. He'll fixate his little puppy dog eyes for the full hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment